What you will do
2 hour class
Leap into the festive spirit with this fun and proactive Christmas cupcake decorating workshop! Perfect for those who want to add a little creativity to their festive cheer, this class is suitable for students of all baking experience.
This class will cover all the necessary techniques required to take your cupcake decorating to the next level, with a festive spin!
The following is covered in the class:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn about sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist paste
- Colour your pastes and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations
- Learn how to make decorations from sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist using different cutters and equipment
- Get tips on how to get the perfect buttercream for piping
- Learn how to pipe buttercream using different nozzles to create different effects
- Learn how to dome your cupcakes with buttercream and sugarpaste discs
- Decorate all your cupcakes using the decorations you have made
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cupcakes in a box
All equipment and materials will be provided for students in the class, and a range of teas and coffees will also await them to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
Please note that these classes are adult classes.
Now you can
- Add a creative string to your bow
- Create a range of wonderfully decorated cupcakes for yourself and as personal gifts
- Bake with the family this Christmas using the techniques, tips and tricks that you learnt during the class
Keep / Eat
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home at the end of the class, ensuring that nothing is forgotten. You will of course be ale to take home all your delicious creations as well!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Rock Bakehouse
Rock Bakehouse was founded in 2011 by Nathalie, a self-proclaimed cake-lover, with a focus on cake decorating, sharing knowledge and meeting people. Rock Bakehouse aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere in which students are able to learn all that there is to know about cakes, baking, and cupcake decorating.
After discovering that there was demand for affordable, friendly and short classes, Nathalie decided to start providing workshops. Rock Bakehouse now host classes from their beautiful and fully equipped workshop in West Hampstead.
No matter whether you are a novice baker and have never baked a cake in your life, or an experienced pro just looking for some practice, these classes will take your skills to the next level and leave you with a longing to try out what you have learnt at home.
Everything you will need for the classes will be provided for you and you will also be able to take home with you all that is made throughout the class. As well as this, you will be given a jam packed worksheet with all the information that has been covered during the class.
All equipment and materials are included in the class. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you'll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you're shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again. A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creations! Please note our classes are adult classes, the minimum age for students in the classes is 16 years old unless stated otherwise
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.