2 hour class
Learn to bake and decorate delicious cupcakes in our fun and relaxed baking class. Session teaching time is 2 hours and we allow an extra half hour for interaction for participants. This workshop is perfect for individuals, couples, families and teams interested in making, baking and decorating cupcakes. You will first learn how to bake the cake itself. Whilst they cool down, our chef will teach you how to prepare tasty buttercream icing in a variety of flavours and colours. We will then teach you how to decorate your bakes!! You will learn to make your own piping bag or use ours to get different effects. Let your imagination work for you and enjoy creating your own signature cupcakes. At the end of the class you will go home with a box full of your goodies to show off to (and perhaps share with…) family and friends. After you have attended this class you may never consider purchasing shop bought cupcakes again!
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of baking & decorating techniques
- Plenty of cupcakes to take home
- Hands-on class with great tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence baking & decorating cupcakes on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare cake mix with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Making buttercream
- Learn piping techniques and decorate cupcakes
Our classes typically include baking a selection of cupcakes from this list:
- Red velvet, Chocolate and salted caramel, Almond and lemon polenta, Lemon and poppy seeds cupcakes etc.
Venue address: Food Tech Room, Prendergast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
This class is also available for private group booking. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Greenwich Pantry
A humble start in Greenwich
The Greenwich Pantry began life as a pop up shop on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich SE10 with a love for good food and initially focussed on selling artisan foods, locally sourced and speciality ‘free-from’ foods. In recent years, it has branched out and now also offers a wide range of cookery classes and catering. It even has an online shop where customers can buy special hampers to take home after - I mean how much more convincing do you need?
The goal of Greenwich Pantry is to be the place for good food in Greenwich and surrounding areas and as a family business, they work super hard and pledge to help put some fun into shopping, cooking and connecting with your food.
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included. Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.