2 hour class
Buttercream cakes are extremely popular, so why not learn how to pipe your own? This class will give you all the tips and tricks required to decorate your cakes with delectable piped buttercream, bound to give your recipes an element of glamour!
In this class
This fun and hands-on class will provide you with the chance to learn all the best tips, tricks and secrets required to pipe buttercream.
The class will cover the following techniques:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cake
- Learn how to split, level and prepare a cake for covering with buttercream
- Learn how to colour buttercream
- Learn how to prepare your cake with buttercream for decorating
- Use two nozzles to create two piped effects(ruffles and shell effect as shown in image) on the side of the cake
- Finish off your cake with a piped rose buttercream swirls
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cake in a box
All equipment and materials will be provided for students in the class, and a range of teas and coffees will also await them to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
Please note that these classes are adult classes.
Now you can
- Pipe delicious buttercream for all your cakes to give them an elegant and impressive edge
- Use the techniques learnt during the class to expand your repertoire and try out new styles
- Show your friends and family what you have been taught and start baking and decorating cakes as a group!
Keep / Eat
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home at the end of the class, ensuring that nothing is forgotten. You will of course be ale to take home all your delicious creations as well!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, Rock Bakehouse
Rock Bakehouse was founded in 2011 by Nathalie, a self-proclaimed cake-lover, with a focus on cake decorating, sharing knowledge and meeting people. Rock Bakehouse aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere in which students are able to learn all that there is to know about cakes, baking, and cupcake decorating.
After discovering that there was demand for affordable, friendly and short classes, Nathalie decided to start providing workshops. Rock Bakehouse now host classes from their beautiful and fully equipped workshop in West Hampstead.
No matter whether you are a novice baker and have never baked a cake in your life, or an experienced pro just looking for some practice, these classes will take your skills to the next level and leave you with a longing to try out what you have learnt at home.
Everything you will need for the classes will be provided for you and you will also be able to take home with you all that is made throughout the class. As well as this, you will be given a jam packed worksheet with all the information that has been covered during the class.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.