What you will do
1.5 hour workshop
Discover the wonderful, natural and effective power of hypnotherapy through a group hypnotherapy class led by Gaynor, a certified Cognitive Wellbeing Hypnotherapist
In this small group class, you will:
- Experience a relaxing hypnotherapy session with a certified Hypnotherapist.
- Learn to increase your own happiness, relaxation and peace of mind.
- Discover the facts and fiction of hypnosis.
- Learn the difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- Practice breathing techniques to deepen relaxation.
- Learn how hypnotherapy can help people overcome a wide variety of habits, behaviours and conditions.
Hypnosis naturally and effectively accesses the subconscious mind enabling the use of techniques to unleash our potential, change unwanted habits and behaviours and obtain solutions to problems and concerns.
This class is right for you if:
- You want to relax more easily and discover greater peace.
- If you are curious about hypnosis and hypnotherapy and want to find out more.
- If you are thinking about having hypnotherapy for a specific condition or issue and want to discover if it’s right for you.
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Gaynor Wilson at Positive Hypno
Gaynor is an experienced Cognitive Wellbeing Hypnotherapist certified by the National Guild of Hypnotherapists.
In her private practise, she specialises in helping clients overcome stress and anxiety to lead calm, happy, fulfilling lives.
The main anxiety conditions that she helps clients overcome are Insomnia, General Anxiety Disorder, Phobias, Panic Attacks, Reducing Alcohol Consumption, and Performance Anxiety.
Gaynor is a full member of the following professional organisations:
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- British Institute of Hypnotherapists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council who are in turn regulated by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA)
This class is held at my therapy rooms on City Road, Islington, near Angel tube.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.