2 hour class
No dairy, no eggs? No problem! Our vegan chefs will introduce you to some wonderful vegan ingredients and guide you in your quest to master Vegan Baking. From chocolate nutty cookies to sticky toffee puddings we'll inspire your vegan self in this 2-hour baking session. This class is fun, relaxed and eggless! Vegan baking is an experience for everyone and we’ll answer your baking technique questions and show some of ours. Working with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own vegan bakes to share with family and friends.
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of vegan baking techniques
- Cakes to take home
- Hands-on baking
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- Vegan baking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence baking a variety of vegan cakes
- Ability to bake cakes on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare cake mix with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our vegan baking classes typically include making:
- Chef’s favourite vegan loaf cake recipe
- Lemon drizzle cake
- Chocolate cake and brownies
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Various types of cookies and cupcakes etc.
This class is also available for private group booking. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Greenwich Pantry
A humble start in Greenwich
The Greenwich Pantry began life as a pop up shop on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich SE10 with a love for good food and initially focussed on selling artisan foods, locally sourced and speciality ‘free-from’ foods. In recent years, it has branched out and now also offers a wide range of cookery classes and catering. It even has an online shop where customers can buy special hampers to take home after - I mean how much more convincing do you need?
The goal of Greenwich Pantry is to be the place for good food in Greenwich and surrounding areas and as a family business, they work super hard and pledge to help put some fun into shopping, cooking and connecting with your food.
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included. Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.