Whether you are an aspiring filmmaker or looking to capture better videos, learn all you need to fully operate your camera, and get the very best out of your DSLR / Mirrorless camera creatively and technically.
This hands-on, practical video course explores the principles of videography, giving you an in-depth understanding of shooting stunning videos with your camera in various light conditions, and wealth of tips for translating your visual ideas into well-produced videos.
We will try out different creative videography techniques, practice handling different camera modes and equipment, and most importantly do it in an inspiring, fun and and supportive environment!
The videography course include but is not limited to:
• Understand Exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO),
• Setting up the camera for video,
• Advanced shooting modes for video,
• Audio and Mics,
• LED and Lighting techniques for videography
• Auto-Focus and Metering Modes,
• Planning your movies (shot sizes, still and in motion recording)
• Gimbals, lenses, and many more.
Book this class as a private group!