Three session course
Designed for those with existing DSLR knowledge and experience looking to cement their understanding of video recording and documentary style shooting.
In this class
Revising camera functions and discussing how they translate into video capture, then covering topics such as lighting, audio and the basics of a 'good' documentary, this class guides you though the documentary shooting process, with a helpful tutor on-hand.
This class is an intermediate level course and covers;
- Camera Functions
- Camera Techniques
- Shooting Techniques
- Sound in Documentary
- Shooting Processes - Interviews and Scenes.
- Shooting on Location
- Group Analysis of Footage
- What makes a good documentary idea?
- How to proceed with a documentary project
- Editing techniques and workflow
Now you can
- Experiment with documentary-style video production
- Expand on your skills with practice
- Emulate professional documentaries to further your skills
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, Photography Course London
Photography Course London is a Photography school based in East London, Shoreditch, offering a wide variety of courses and classes, from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced DSLR Photography to Post-Production Courses. You can engage in classes in the evening, daytime and on Saturday, in the classroom or fully practical, on location or in the studio. Their approach revolves around a focus on small sized classes at affordable prices, with experienced and skilled teachers as well as practitioners in the professional photographic industry. Click with photography by learning from the best.
- Just a stones throw away from… Old Steet Tube Station
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.