What you will do
3.5 hour class
Our plant based batch cooking workshops helps by showing participants how to batch cook for a healthy lifestyle and best of all you leave with food portioned out in advance for a hectic week.
Whether you’re a couple, cooking for yourself or a small family, this workshop will help you pick up hints and tips to get organised and beat the lunchtime queues.
Using a combination of demonstrations, group work and individual work, the session time is 3.5 hours giving you plenty of time to learn and interact with fellow participants.
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Clear and easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of batch cooking techniques
- Plenty of food to take home
- Hands-on class with great tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
Skills and Knowledge acquired:
- Confidence making and storing plant based meals on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes, meal prep techniques and be creative and organised
- Ability to prepare food, avoiding the usual pitfalls and using good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Make enough food to eat for 5-7 meals or freeze
Our classes typically vary with the seasons but include making a selection of food from our chef favourites and from the list below:
Hummus, South East Asian style curries, flatbread, soups, raw berry tarts etc.
Venue address: Food Tech Room, Prendergast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
This class is also available for private group booking. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Greenwich Pantry
A humble start in Greenwich
The Greenwich Pantry began life as a pop up shop on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich SE10 with a love for good food and initially focussed on selling artisan foods, locally sourced and speciality ‘free-from’ foods. In recent years, it has branched out and now also offers a wide range of cookery classes and catering. It even has an online shop where customers can buy special hampers to take home after - I mean how much more convincing do you need?
The goal of Greenwich Pantry is to be the place for good food in Greenwich and surrounding areas and as a family business, they work super hard and pledge to help put some fun into shopping, cooking and connecting with your food.
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included. Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.