What you will do
2 hour class
This two-hour class will introduce you to knife techniques you will use both in every day cooking and dinner parties. With plenty of practice time in the class, you’ll use your chopped ingredients for a one pot dish to enjoy in class or with friends at home.
Joining a class with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, techniques you can use over and over to cook great meals for family and friends.
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of 3-4 knife skills and techniques
- Food to eat or to take home
- Hands-on practice of skills and techniques
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- Presentation tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence using a variety of styles
- Ability to use new knife skills techniques on your own
- Ability to improve your own techniques and be creative
- Ability to prep and select good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our knife skills classes typically include making our Chef’s favourite dish to show core techniques as well as fish and chicken filleting on selected dates.
The themes of our classes are:
- Fri 12th July = Meat & Chicken
- Fri 13th Sept = Fruit & Veg
- Fri 1st Nov = Fish
- Fri 6th Dec = Meat & Chicken This class is also available for private group booking. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Greenwich Pantry
A humble start in Greenwich
The Greenwich Pantry began life as a pop up shop on Trafalgar Road in Greenwich SE10 with a love for good food and initially focussed on selling artisan foods, locally sourced and speciality ‘free-from’ foods. In recent years, it has branched out and now also offers a wide range of cookery classes and catering. It even has an online shop where customers can buy special hampers to take home after - I mean how much more convincing do you need?
The goal of Greenwich Pantry is to be the place for good food in Greenwich and surrounding areas and as a family business, they work super hard and pledge to help put some fun into shopping, cooking and connecting with your food.
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included. Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.