What you will do
2 hour workshop
Take some time out to slow down and savour craft chocolate engaging all your senses. Using mindful techniques to anchor your thoughts on the present moment, the team will help you to have a deeper experience with flavour, enjoying each and every mouthful. Discover a diverse selection of fine ethical bars from artisan makers from all over the world. Pause your busy schedule and rushed meals to find more joy and happiness with chocolate.
What You Can Expect:
- A comprehensive introduction to the world of craft chocolate, including history and processes involved in the making.
- Tips on how to choose, taste and store your chocolates
- Demonstrations with Cocoa Pods, Beans, Nibs and Butter.
- Guided mindful chocolate tasting engaging all your senses
- Tasters of 7 from the some of the world's finest bean-to-bar
- Palate cleansers
- Individual Tasting Sheet
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Cacao Therapy
Cacao Therapy run chocolate tastings focused on slowing down, getting connected with your senses in order to experience chocolate in a deeper way. It's the perfect opportunity to practice mindfulness and discover some of the best and unusual craft chocolates.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.