Sign up for this tailor made tuition class on request and receive a uniquely personal lesson in photography. If you are looking to take your photography to the next level, then this class is made for you!
In this class
In this class students will receive a personal and in-depth guidance through the basics of photography (based on what level you are at). The class will cover fundamental photography skills such as:
- Principles of Photography - how cameras work
- How to operate your camera and navigate the controls and menus
- Creative use of camera settings - Aperture, Shutter Speed, Metering
Now you can
- Have a full understanding of the basic skills of photography
- Practice what you have learnt after the class and continue to improve and progress as a photographer
- Pass on what you have learnt to friends with a similar interest
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Steve Franck Photography
Steve Franck is a talented photographer working primarily in London (although he is open to traveling wherever the work takes him), who brings his own unique style to commercial and editorial portraits, stories and features. Steve works with major UK news providers, the not-for-profit sector and corporate and commercial clients.
Steve has been a full time freelance since 2007 and has been teaching/running workshops for the last 6 years around the South Bank, Kings Cross and the City, which he deems to be the most photogenic parts of London.
Please note, this class will last approximately 3hrs if booked for an individual but will be longer (somewhere between 4 and 5 hours) if booked as a group.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.