2 hour class
Soft cheese, hard cheese, some wine. Spend an evening at La Cave à Fromage in South Kensington and let our experts take you on a tour of Europe's finest cheese and wine.
In this class
Get boozy with a variety of different wines and heighten your taste buds with a variety of different cheeses. The upcoming Thursday themes include:
- Thursday 19th October 2017: Balanced Cheeseboard, cheese and wine tasting
- Thursday 26th October 2017: Mont d'Or Night
- Thursday 2nd November 2017: Best of the Best, cheese and wine tasting
- Thursday 9th November 2017: Raclette Night
- Thursday 16th November 2017: Historical Cheeses, cheese and wine tasting
- Thursday 23nd November 2017: Mont d'Or Night
- Thursday 7th December 2017: The perfect Christmas cheeseboard, cheese and wine tasting
- Thursday 14th December 2017: Mont d'Or Night
Our cheese and wine class is a friendly, interactive, sit-down tasting that'll have you merry by the end with a belly full of 6 wine-matched cheeses, charcuterie and breads. Our raclette and Mont d'Or nights are the perfect occasion to enjoy delicious baked cheesy dishes along with 2 glasses of wine, charcuterie and bread.
Now you can
- look forward to your Thursday evenings, I hear it's the new Friday.
- look like a pro with a glass of wine in your hand
- learn how to cut all the cheeses properly and avoid those social faux pas forever!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, La Cave à Fromage: South Kensington
Started in their shop in South Kensington in 2007, Amnon Paldi and Eric Charriaux opened La Cave à Fromage out of wanting to share their passion for cheese following the success of Premier Cheese, our wholesale sister company.
The cheese in our shops is also supplied to some of the best restaurants in the world, such as La Manoir aux Quat'Saison, The Waterside Inn, Cliveden and South Lodge Hotel amongst others.
The team of cheese ambassadors are passionate about what they do, what they know and all they want to do is share this passion with you. There is a magnificent selection of farmhouse and artisan cheese from all over the UK and Europe that sit alongside cheese made and matured by La Cave themselves.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.