Five session course
This course is directed at those individuals with existing understanding and knowledge of a range of retouching/image editing software, looking to polish their skills to create professional, high industry standard images.
In this class
This class hones the existing abilities within semi-professional retouchers, over ten sessions, you will cover a wide range of techniques and skills, all guided by our experienced, professional tutors.
The course covers;
- Processing RAW files with ACR and Capture One Pro
- Creating profiles with DNG Profile Editor
- Reshaping with liquify
- Frequency separation
- Digital make up
- Dodge & Burn
- Recreating textures
- Matching skin tones and evening colour
- Painting missing / corrupted areas from scratch
- Retouching metallic / reflective surfaces
- Removing unwanted reflections
- Creating light lines
- Sharpening methods
- Creative colouring
- Complementary colours
- Fine tuning the palette
- Emulating signature looks
- Cinematic colour grading
- Developing a distinct look
- Black and White conversion methods
- Compositing principles
- Changing backgrounds
- Blurring techniques
- Creating shadows
- Creating artificial light bursts
- Removing moiré
- Delivering finals
- Profile conversion
- File formats
- Image sizes
- Mood boards
Now you can
- Retouch images to a highly professional standard
- Improve your portfolio and gain more clients
- Impress prospective clients and climb the industry ladder
Select a class time
Tue 12 Feb, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Wed 13 Feb, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Thu 14 Feb, 10:30am - 3:30pm
Fri 15 Feb, 10:30am - 3:30pm
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Photography Course London
Photography Course London is a Photography school based in East London, Shoreditch, offering a wide variety of courses and classes, from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced DSLR Photography to Post-Production Courses. You can engage in classes in the evening, daytime and on Saturday, in the classroom or fully practical, on location or in the studio. Their approach revolves around a focus on small sized classes at affordable prices, with experienced and skilled teachers as well as practitioners in the professional photographic industry. Click with photography by learning from the best.
- Just a stones throw away from… Old Steet Tube Station
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.