5.5 hour class
After this class you will be one step closer to becoming a master photographer
In this class
This course is not just about the technical advice, it also incorporates:
- creative photowalk around London, putting the things you learn in to practice - with Andrew on hand at all times to help you
- continuous **creative advice
- ideas of things to shoot and how to shoot them
- you will also talk about rules of composition, how to use them and how to break them
Don't worry, this class is not all hard work - there is loads of fun as well. After the photowalk, everyone will regroup in the pub over some drinks and a feedback session. Beer and photography discussion with some Obby lovers? Doesn't get much better than that!
Now you can
- refresh your memory with the rules of photography;
- gain some creative advice from a well exercised professional;
- enjoy the day and get snap happy!
After a day out and about getting snappy, you'll head home with a selection of beautiful shots.
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Andrew Newson Photography
Andrew Newson's school is very special.. because… Andrew Newson himself will be you teacher on all of the school's classes 😃 !
This unique photography schools' offering is focused on tours around the city, which means you will be able to see some of London's most amazing sights whilst also improving your photography skills - whats not to love!
"I started offering photography tuition around 2008 when someone asked me at an exhibition I was having whether I knew anyone who offered it. I explained that perhaps I could help and offered them the first 1-2-1 workshop! After this first training session the client was really happy and I got a tremendous buzz from seeing them enjoy getting to grips with their camera and photography. I was hooked!" Andrew Newson
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.