Two session course
Everybody can extend their thread of knowledge with this sewing workshop.
In this class
The course is designed for those wishing to progress to a more accomplished level of sewing and making their own garments. In the class you will develop a sound set of sewing machine skills and knowledge. This will give you the confidence to use a sewing machine on your own and to attempt more ambitious projects, clothes making and alterations.
Make your own class:
- make a simple dress or a skirt to take home. Students can choose from a range of styles and patterns to make. Fabric will be provided.
- learn the parts of the dress and how to sew your own.
- learn to attach zips The class will be personalized to your skill level and techniques needed for your upcoming projects.
Now you can
- Alter all those cloths you no longer wear and give them a new lease of life
- impress your friends with your very own hand-made dress
- Make yourself other fashionable items that fit you like a glove
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, A Neat Touch
A Private Sewing studio specialising in sample creation for various designers and personalised sewing classes.
Being born into a family of seamstresses, Antoaneta started out her career in the fashion industry even before she finished her high school. Having been raised with a love for creating cloths and a sharp eye for detail she moved on to graduate from University with a Degree in Garment Technology. She started out developing her career while working for several Italian designers including Magia and Micelle Elite, creating formal wear and wedding dresses.
By 2010, Antoaneta moved to London and started working for a local bridal boutique as a part of the fitting and machinist team. She then transferred to Mark and Spencer's sample team in the heart of London with duties including the creating of first samples and advising on the best ways to construct samples.
This then led to the start of her freelance career as a sample machinist for various designers across London such as Tom Ford, Alexander Mcqueen and Victoria Beckham.
From 2013 she opened her own private sample studio with the goal to transfer her knowledge and expertise to others and at the same time to continue creating sample garments for designers across London.
- A ten minute walk from Wimbledon Park station
After finishing the two lessons you will get to keep your beautiful hand-made dress or skirt. ( all materials are provided).
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.