What you will do
5 hour workshop
This unique workshop will let you create stunning jewellery - a brooch with the berries and leaves of the red currant. With the special type of polymer clay (translucent) you will make a copy of the red currant that will be hard to distinguish from a real one!
What you will learn:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic berries and leaves
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to make transparent berries of the red currant
- How to create leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the sprig of the red currant
- How to add colours and shades on the berries and leaves with the paints
- How to fix the sprig to the brooch base
The workshop lasts six hours.
Size of the brooch: height - 7 cm, width - 4,5 cm.
You don't need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
(The venue stands at the end of Winslow road)
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Polymer flowers by Tatiana Godunova
Tatiana Godunova - award winning clay artist whose work is breathtakingly beautiful. Her experience with the polymer clay is over 6 years. Tatiana is the author of the tutorial book that contains detailed step-by-step classes how to create polymer flowers.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.