What you will do
2.5 hour class
Learn how to knit yourself a super snug blanket!
In this class
A fabulous workshop for complete beginners (which doesn't mean you can't join if you are a bit more experience too!).
Imagine yourself watching a film, all snuggled up on the sofa on a Sunday evening. You pull your cozy blanket over yourself and realize that you made that yourself! PHWOAR! How incredible would that be?
In this class you will:
- learn the basics of knitting
- discover techniques such as cast on and cast off
- learn how to Garter stitch (which creates a lovely squishy feel)
- figure out how to sew items together
- make a fabulous, super cozy and snug blanket!
The beauty of it is you don't even need to bring anything. We will provide you with:
- a pair of adorable bamboo knitting needles
- a pattern
- yarn and squares to get cracking!
And you can take it all home with you!
As if that is not enough, there will be some tea, coffee and yummy cakes for you to enjoy throughout! Just bring your fabulous self and we will handle the rest (and even bring some fellow Obby and knitting lovers to join in on the fun!).
- If you are left-handed - no need to worry. We have worked with hundreds of left-handed students before and they have managed to master it, so will you!
Now you can
- knit at home and create garments for yourself
- make your own gifts for family and friends
- meet some new Obbyists in your local area
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Tea & Crafting
Founded by Jane Gois in 2010 Tea & Crafting has grown steadily over the years and is now London's top private craft venue. We're really proud of our central premises in Covent Garden and we are certainly doing everything we pass on the crafting bug to you crafty Londoners!
We are a group of friendly artist experts who are partial to a bit of old-fashioned craftsmanship with a modern twist. If your undiscovered creative side is simply yarn-ing to get then join one of our crafty workshops and spend a few hours learning something new. Expect to learn new skills, show off creations and have a lot of fun!
All our workshops are project based meaning you leave with a completed item at the end. There is ALWAYS cake, tea and coffee to keep you fuelled whilst you craft. Vegan and gluten free diets always catered for too at each workshop.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.