Four session workshop
This 4-week evening printing course in Battersea is perfect for those people that want a fun evening activity where they can delve deeper into the world of printing.
In this class
In this 4-week course you will be able to learn some in depth techniques to all things printing, the history, top tips and all in the focused environment of a small class limited to 5 people.
- You will work on both Lino and drypoint etching and the very first class introduces you to all types of intaglio and relief printing.
- The teaching is super relaxed but really informative and you will come away with all the techniques you need to make this hobby your own!
Now you can
- enjoy some relaxed Wednesday evenings getting cultured and developing that artistic flare
- print like no-one else, well maybe like a few people (but we won't tell)
- create beautiful bespoke posters, cards and other fun stuff for your loved ones
At the end of each class and at the end of the 4 weeks you'll be able to take home the fantastic prints that you've made. You can show off to everyone you know, and the best part? It has all been designed, carved, scratched and printed by you!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, Lavender Print School
Small and friendly print school on Lavender Hill in Clapham
Founded by artist Izzy Moreau who believes that, in this age of technology, it is important to escape sometimes into the hands-on world of traditional arts and crafts.
Unlike some of the bigger schools, Lavender Print School is flexible with what it teaches and when so that students can come along at times that suit them during weekdays, evenings and weekends. Drinks and refreshments are always included in the price and bringing along friends and family is encouraged.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.