During this class you will be taken through the basics of InDesign so that you walk away from the session with more confidence. The structure of the session will be as follows:
- Ways of working and file organisation
- Go through the setting up a document for print or web
- Talk through the design you wish to achieve
- Go through the process of how to add type and images
- There will be a discussion about Graphic Design and layout design which will provide you with ideas which you can either implement in the session or go home and practice
- Finally you will be talked through the export options for your document
This session is designed to be taught in small groups so that there is time for you to ask questions and for your teacher to demonstrate as you go along. If you would like to bring your own project to work on please reply to your booking confirmation with details.
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, EM Dash Design
Em Dash Design was founded by Sara Roberts who is a freelance Graphic Designer and Art Director with over 15 years experience working for fashion, food and arts organisations. She delivers her professional experience in a calm manner and will teach you at your pace so that you get the most out of the session to broaden your skills.
Sara is also a keen photographer who has a masters in Fine Art Photography from Brighton University.
- Please bring a laptop with Adobe InDesign software installed. - Note book and pen - A selection of your own images to use in the class (don't worry if you do not have any as I will have a USB stick with a selection of images)
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.