What you will do
6 hour class
Incorporating both classroom-based activities as well as practical, outdoors shooting time, this course is designed for any level of photography hobbyist - complete beginners are welcomed alongside experienced photographers looking to expand their knowledge.
In this class
Beginning in the classroom, this course looks at the history of street photography, setting up a camera for street photography and the legalities of street photography. The course then takes to the streets to practice and flex these skills, under the guidance of our helpful, experienced tutor. You will then return to the classroom to review and discuss the images taken during the session and receive feedback and tips for further improvement.
The course is delivered in 3 stages:
In the classroom:
- Street photography as an expression of your personality: A look at the masters
- Camera setups and lenses
- How to act in the street and what your legal rights are
- Methods to discover and hone your instincts
- What do street photographers see that others don't?
- How to shoot people without feeling intimidated
- Practical advice as you shoot
- The where and when of street photography
Back in the classroom: Review of participants' photographs from the day with guidance on how to improve and where to go to keep getting your pictures.
Now you can
- confidently practice street photography, armed with both practical and legal knowledge
- hone your skills and experiment in your free time
- improve your skills over time using the feedback given during the class
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Photography Course London
Photography Course London is a Photography school based in East London, Shoreditch, offering a wide variety of courses and classes, from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced DSLR Photography to Post-Production Courses. You can engage in classes in the evening, daytime and on Saturday, in the classroom or fully practical, on location or in the studio. Their approach revolves around a focus on small sized classes at affordable prices, with experienced and skilled teachers as well as practitioners in the professional photographic industry. Click with photography by learning from the best.
- Just a stones throw away from… Old Steet Tube Station
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.