7 hour class
Suitable for complete beginners, this course takes you from installing and setting up Adobe Lightroom, to the editing and retouching of different file types using the software.
In this class
The Lightroom Foundation Class walks attendees through the process of setting up the software, and teaches each student how to use the software to edit and retouch images efficiently. Our experienced tutors guide each attendee through the 3 modules; Library, Develop and Output.
- Import / Export
- Creating metadata pre-sets
- Captions and keywords
- Renaming files
- Organising in collections and smart collections
- Editing using flags, filters and ratings
- Tone adjustments, corrections for under / over exposure
- White balance & adjustment
- Contrast & clarity, vibrancy and saturation
- Using tone curves
- HSL / Colour / B&W
- Noise reduction
- Lens corrections
- Virtual copies
- Camera calibration
- Cropping and straightening, aspect ratios
- Spot removal and Localised adjustments
- Graduated filters and the adjustment brush
- Linking Lightroom with Photoshop
- File formats and their usages
- Size and resolution
- Overview of Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web Modules
Now you can
- Use Lightroom to efficiently organize, edit and retouch your images
- Create professional-standard images
- Improve past images to an acceptable standard
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, Photography Course London
Photography Course London is a Photography school based in East London, Shoreditch, offering a wide variety of courses and classes, from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced DSLR Photography to Post-Production Courses. You can engage in classes in the evening, daytime and on Saturday, in the classroom or fully practical, on location or in the studio. Their approach revolves around a focus on small sized classes at affordable prices, with experienced and skilled teachers as well as practitioners in the professional photographic industry. Click with photography by learning from the best.
- Just a stones throw away from… Old Steet Tube Station
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.