7 hour workshop
During the workshop, you will be given an excellent opportunity to experiment with a unique material - polymer clay (cold porcelain). You will make full size life-like light-yellow rose with leaves on the clay stem.
What you will learn:
- The kinds of polymer clay that exist and which of them you can choose to create realistic flowers
- How to maintain polymer clay in the right way, and stop it from drying
- How to get the right colour of clay for the petals, leaves and stem
- How to create petals and leaves with the right shape and size
- How to assemble the right shape of the head of the rose
- How to make calyx and stem
- How to add colours and shades on the petals and leaves with the oil paints
- How to fix leaves to the stem
- How to assemble the whole flower
- After the workshop, you will then take with you a beautiful flower that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts seven hours.
Size of the flower: height - 25 cm, diameter of the head of rose - 7-8 cm.
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Polymer flowers by Tatiana Godunova
Tatiana Godunova - award winning clay artist whose work is breathtakingly beautiful. Her experience with the polymer clay is over 6 years. Tatiana is the author of the tutorial book that contains detailed step-by-step classes how to create polymer flowers.
You don't need to bring anything. All materials and tools are included. Tea and cookies are available during the workshop. Bring your glasses if you need it to work with the small details.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.