You will learn the art of Ikebana as well as gaining knowledge of the flowers, their meaning and of Japanese culture.
About the teacher :
- A Japanese Ikebana master
- Studying the art of Ikebana for 25 years
- Worked in the Flortist industry for 10 years in Tokyo.
- Was given a Silver-gilt at the Hampton Court Flower Show
- Was invited to present my Ikebana demonstration at Kew Gardens; my four shows sold out
In this workshop you will be able to
- Learn how to create two beautiful and sophisticated Ikebana arrangements
- Learn some of the Japanese etiquette associated with the art…