What you will do
Content marketing is a powerful digital marketing strategy. In this course you will learn how to build a successful content strategy for your business. By the end of the training you should be able to:
- Formulate a content marketing plan
- Identify your audience and demographics
- Describe the different types of content
- Understand how content marketing works with SEO
- Carry out keyword research
- Use a variety of content frameworks and techniques to create engaging content
- Recognise the importance of creating high quality content for your audience.
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Laurie Wang
Laurie Wang is a digital marketing and social media consultant who aims to help your business get seen and acquire more customers. She offers strategic consultancy, 1-to-1 marketing & social media coaching, social media marketing workshops, digital marketing workshops, and in-house training for agencies & communication teams.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.