This workshop allows you to test out some of 4160 Tuesday's best and headiest aromas, with an afternoon of guided sniffing!
In this class
This class allows students the opportunity to discuss and smell a variety of different and floral perfumes under expert guidance. Perfume novices and those with a more experienced nose are all welcome to join this fun and informative class, as students test scents from past and present.
The £60 booking fee includes £30 of 4160 Tuesdays fragrance to take home with you.
This class enables students to discover new smells and realize which ones work for them and which do not. You will learn the terms, types and key ingredients
At our general days you get a more holistic tour of the world of fragrance. You are able to choose your specialist subject and move onto another, once you have identified your smell of choice!
The following dates offer a variety of 'Wall of Scent' courses:
- Friday 10th February 2017 - A guide to the classics: 120 years of scent
- Saturday 11th February 2017 - How to tell a floral from a fougere - a jargon-busting tour of the fragrance world
- Friday 7th April 2017 - A guide to the classics: 120 years of scent
- Saturday 8th April - Spring flowers: floral fragrances from 1900 to now
- Saturday 10th June - Citrus, herbs & woods: the opposite of flowers
- Friday 13th October - A guide to the classics: 120 years of scent
- Saturday 14th October - Oriental, amber and oudh fragrances: the influence of the East
Now you can
- Become a fragrance connoisseur
- Discover the smell that works best for you
- Meet others with a similar passion for fragrances
Keep / Eat
Take home £30 of 4160 Tuesdays fragrance!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, 4160 Tuesdays
4160 Tuesdays is an established and acclaimed perfumery based in Acton, West London. 4160 Tuesdays specialise in creating handmade perfumes, and offer fun and informative workshops to inspire people to learn the art of perfumery. Unlike many perfume brands, 4160 Tuesdays take satisfaction in the hands-on creative part of it all.
The workshops provided by 4160 Tuesdays offer active and educational experiences for people wishing to add a string to their creative bow.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.