6 hour workshop
Join me for a full day modern calligraphy workshop in London.
- This workshop is suitable for complete beginners or those looking to improve their skills and is held in our modern and creative studio.
- Learning modern calligraphy can be very rewarding and therapeutic and with a limited amount of spaces, relaxed environment you will be sure to walk away with lots of skill and plans on how to use your calligraphy.
- Light refreshments will be provided during the day and we will break for lunch where you can explore the surrounding area for something to eat.
- Modern calligraphy workshops are limited to 6 spaces per workshop, therefore there will be plenty of opportunity for one to one instruction with the tutor.
- Each attendee will receive help on how to develop your own modern calligraphy style.
- You will learn how to use your calligraphy supplies and most importantly where to buy more from.
- Advice will be given on what next steps you can take on your calligraphy journey.
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Babooche Calligraphy
My name is Asha and I am the creator and owner of Babooche Calligraphy.
I specialise in custom calligraphy, illustration and stationery for weddings, special events and small businesses. I am inspired by the sea and nature and my motto is “lovingly handmade, simple, natural and timeless”. Growing up by the sea and surrounded by British countryside, my aim is to bring a sense of fresh air and calmness for brides and businesses looking for simple design and elegant calligraphy.
When I am not busy in the studio working on orders and creating new pieces with my beautiful tools, I love to travel and explore the world and learn about different cultures and people.
**What's Included**- The cost of the workshop includes a Babooche Calligraphy modern calligraphy starter kit to take home with you. - You will learn all about the types of supplies there are to write modern calligraphy including nibs, penholders, inks and paper.- Important techniques required to write calligraphy will also be taught. - You will learn how to write the *alphabet* in beautiful modern calligraphy, * join letters* up perfectly to create lovely looking words and add gorgeous *flourishes*.- We will work with different paper and card types and coloured and metallic inks.- Lots of useful worksheets will be provided for you to take home.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.