3 hour class
The Quick Brown Fox Video Production present and encompassing one-day course teaching you how to utilize your mobile or tablet to create better videos for your business or personal life.
In this class
Prior video knowledge is not necessary, but you will need to bring your own mobile or tablet with video recording properties. We also ask that you download a couple of apps before starting - we will let you know what these are closer to the date.
The class covers the following subjects and is guided by a friendly tutor who is on-hand to answer any questions and help if you get stuck.
- Creating an engaging story for your audience
- Preparing the set for filming
- Getting the best out of video apps [a few apps will need to be downloaded prior to the workshop, we will send details & instructions nearer the date]
- Filming: Use of adequate lighting, sound and cameras. Basic tricks for great impact
- Editing: putting your movie clips together
- Adding voice over and music to your video
- Exporting videos for web and uploading to social media channels
Now you can
- Create video with a higher production value using your tablet of mobile device
- Impress family, friends and colleagues with your new skills
- Apply new skills and experiment to find your own video production style
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, The Old School Club
A creative club to learn skills, make unique creations and feel inspired.
The Old School Club is a welcoming creative hub, based in Battersea, South West London. The founder, Inma Goodhew, is part-time mother of two children, part-time creative visionary. Growing up in an environment where everything was handmade, personalised and familiar, her inventive upbringing lead to a passion for sharing her skills with others. Yet Inma hit a frustrating block, where, on maternity leave, she wanted to take some creative classes but there was nowhere in London aimed at parents with children. so Inma formed a sewing club and hired babysitters to look after the babies whilst the mums were learning and making. This started to grow into something much bigger, much quicker than Inma could imagine; from a network of young mothers to a devoted community, breeding creativity.
Inma found that making things for herself, her family and her home allowed her to learn, improve and practice everything she know. Having done it all her life, she now uses her broad range of skills and styles to advise her clients on everything, from colours & patterns, to fabrics and furniture styling. Her true expertise lies in teaching beginners and keen crafters how to sew, paint, style furniture, upcycle, master embroidery and nail DIY projects. Her classes are always informative, bespoke, friendly, but most importantly, great fun.
Inma appreciates that, as a mother of two, mums need their down time and it comes in no better form than getting creative and being social with other mums. Inma is rightly proud of her bold career u-turn, transforming her profession from a senior IT role, to doing something she was truly passionate about - teaching, making and sharing with other creatives her entrepreneurial journey.
- Just a stones throw away from Clapham Junction Station.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.