ExposureWorks' classes are created for a unique 1-on-1 teaching experience and so this class is available anywhere in London as György, your tutor, will travel to you for the session so that you can have his full attention. If none of the dates work for you, please suggest a day and a time (using the link underneath the dates). It couldn't be simpler, right?
In this class
You're hooked. You've fallen into an obsessive love affair with your camera and it's all going great. But don't get complacent, it's time to up your game after that level 1 class.
This starters photography level 2 course lets you build on the skills from the first class, leaving you with the skills to tackle trickier settings like high-contrast landscapes and low-light photography.
This class will have you brushing up your photography skills in no time and you'll be combining theory with as much hands-on practice as possible. You'll master:
- getting your exposure settings perfect in difficult scenarios
- using your camera's highlight alert and historgram
- the difference between JPEGs and RAW files
- knowing the benefits of using different kinds of lenses
- varying your composition to make your images more exciting
- the flash
Now you can
- feel confident in using exposure compensation, under and overexposure and white balance
- silence that self-proclaimed 'photographer of the family' sibling, with lectures on aperture and shutter speed priority
- land on a collection of quality photos without having to scroll through hundreds of duds, trying to prove there are 'at least a couple of corkers' to your mates
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, ExposureWorks
All of ExposureWorks' classes are available anywhere in London as György, your tutor, will travel to you for the session. The sessions are specifically designed for 1-to-1 tuition allowing students to learn in a safe environment and tailor the class to whatever is most needed.
ExposureWorks photography courses cover a wide range of topics:
- simplifying and understanding your DSLR, leaving those automatic settings behind, for good.
- turning you into a photographer who can act fast
- basic and creative exposure control perfecting control of aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- understanding how that lenses works whilst mastering auto-focus
- getting you prepared for those everyday situations you really want to master: portraits of children, travel photography, blurred backgrounds, shooting sports and wildlife, difficult landscapes (bright sun, sunsets, sunrises) and successful nighttime photography
Hosted by György László, who trained in 35mm and 16mm filmmaking at Famu in Prague. György has learnt from the some of the best teachers all over the world (native Hungary, Czech Republic and the US). He loves explaining his craft almost as much as he loves igniting the passion in others for photography. Over the past three years he has taught over 500 courses and close to 2500 people between running ExposureWorks and working at one of London's biggest Digital Photography Schools DSLRphotographycourses.com, gaining a vast wealth of experience.
If you’re just starting out or simply want to improve your family or holiday snapshots to savour those special moments, ExposureWorks courses are for you. Perhaps you want to delve deeper. You yearn for that creative exposure control or an understanding of the true extent of your lenses capabilities? György is your man.
You **do not need a camera** to take this class. György has many cameras and can bring one to your home for you to use if necessary.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.