What you will do
2.5 hour class
Come and join our Ice Cream Class to learn how to make this classic sweet treat at home! This class will teach you how to create 7 different types of ice cream, including some delicious toppings and sauces.
The class will begin with a short demonstration on the ice creams you will be creating. Then (in pairs) it will be over to you to create these marvellous treats!
While the ice-creams are churning, another demonstration will take place on no-churn ice creams. These will be pre-made and ready to taste. We will be explaining how to add flavour and creativity to the basic vanilla ice cream, as well as some useful tips and tricks!
At the end of the class it will be time to taste all your delicious creations with a topping of your choice! You will go home with full bellies and an ice cream in hand- yum! 😋🍦
What We Offer
- Fun and upbeat classes
- Recipe booklet to take home
- Everything provided including lots of ice cream!
- Making a range of delicious ice cream
- The knowledge of how to add flavour and creativity to your ice cream
Ice Cream Class Menu
- Lemon Sorbet (made by you)
- Custard Base Vanilla Ice Cream (made by you)
- Cornflour Thickened Vanilla Ice Cream (made by you)
- Quick Vanilla Ice Cream (made by you)
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Parfait (demonstrated only)
- Grapefruit & Gin Granita (demonstrated only)
- Honeycomb Ice Cream (demonstrated only)
- Salted Caramel Sauce (demonstrated only)
- Raspberry Syrup (demonstrated only)
- Pistachio Butter(demonstrated only)
- Oreo Crumb (demonstrated only)
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, The Avenue Cookery School
The Avenue Cookery School is a family-run leaning business based in Wandsworth in South West London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since.
Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie.
The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
Watch The Avenue here, where all the magic happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBO61x4Aow&feature=youtu.be
If you have any special dietary requirements please get in touch with us directly before booking to confirm we can cater for it.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.