3 hour class
Time to learn how to filet, cook and present all types of fish!
In this class
Everything you need to know about filleting and cooking fish.
No previous cooking experience needed!
Filleting and cooking fish is no easy feat. In fact, sometimes it can get quite fishy... Not to worry, this hands-on class will teach you everything you need to know about dealing with fish in the kitchen. No more rubbery cod ever again!
- The evening will start with a demonstration that will cover all the amazing things you will be learning and doing for the day.
- Followed by all that learning and doing.
- You will then get to eat your deliciously prepared meals at the end, round our dining table, with the rest of the group and the chefs.
This class is suited for all levels of chef. So whether its your first time, or you have filleted many a fish before, this class is a great opportunity to spend an evening with some friends, getting your hands dirty. And if you can't find a friend to join you, don't worry! You will be joined by some fellow Obby lovers who will make you feel right at home.
Now you can
- Fillet and cook the most delicious fish dishes
- Impress your friends or loved ones with your new skills
- Engage with a new range of culinary delights
Fish Class Menu
- Scallops with Pea Purée
- Pan Fried Sea Bass with Rustic Squash, Samphire and a Dill Velouté Foam
- Lemon Possets with Berry Coulis and Rosemary Thins
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, The Avenue Cookery School
The Avenue Cookery School is a family-run leaning business based in Wandsworth in South West London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since.
Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie.
The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
Watch The Avenue here, where all the magic happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBO61x4Aow&feature=youtu.be
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.