2 hour class
Join this fun and social Christmas iced biscuits and baubles class, and bring some festive cheer to the holidays. This class will take you through the processes of creating your own delicious and decorative biscuits and baubles that are bound to give you a heavy dose of the old Christmas Spirit!
In this class
This class will guide you through all the steps of making delicious and decorative iced biscuits and baubles.
The class will cover the following:
- Get baking tips on how to get the perfect biscuits
- Learn about sugarpaste and royal icing
- Learn how to decorate your biscuits with sugarpaste icing and royal icing piping
- Work with different tools to create different textures on your biscuits
- Learn how to paint with edible food colours as well as metallic paints
- Go home with a set of biscuits ready to be enjoyed or can be kept until Christmas
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your biscuits in a box
All equipment and materials will be provided for students in the class, and a range of teas and coffees will also await them to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
Please note that these classes are adult classes.
Now you can
- Decorate your tree this Christmas with fabulous edible treats!
- Pass on your new knowledge and skills to family members so that you can start creating together
- Create wonderful Christmas gifts for friends
Keep / Eat
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home at the end of the class, ensuring that nothing is forgotten. You will of course be ale to take home all your delicious creations as well!
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, Rock Bakehouse
Rock Bakehouse was founded in 2011 by Nathalie, a self-proclaimed cake-lover, with a focus on cake decorating, sharing knowledge and meeting people. Rock Bakehouse aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere in which students are able to learn all that there is to know about cakes, baking, and cupcake decorating.
After discovering that there was demand for affordable, friendly and short classes, Nathalie decided to start providing workshops. Rock Bakehouse now host classes from their beautiful and fully equipped workshop in West Hampstead.
No matter whether you are a novice baker and have never baked a cake in your life, or an experienced pro just looking for some practice, these classes will take your skills to the next level and leave you with a longing to try out what you have learnt at home.
Everything you will need for the classes will be provided for you and you will also be able to take home with you all that is made throughout the class. As well as this, you will be given a jam packed worksheet with all the information that has been covered during the class.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.