3 hour class
A great opportunity for knitting enthusiasts to learn a new skill. Bring your knitting projects to life with intricate colourwork skills to mix and match your favourite tones.
In this class
Using your existing knitting skills, this class will teach you how to;
- Read fairisle charts.
- Seamlessly use two different colours of yarn.
- Use the magic loop technique for small circular knitting.
Now you can
- use more than one colour to make your knitting projects stand out
- individualise your knitted gifts by using the recipient's favourite colours
- increase your skills by experimenting with three, four or more colours in your projects
You need to purchase supplies before or during the class, but once it's over, your knitted, colourworked designs are yours to keep or give away as gifts.
Did you know?
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
About your host, The Village Haberdashery
The Village Haberdashery provides sewing and craft classes with a modern spin from their shop and studio in West Hampstead, London. They offer a range of fun and varied courses for students of all levels of experience. From dressmaking to quilting, weaving to macrame, calligraphy to paper crafts, and a host of many other creative classes, The Village Haberdashery is bound to have a workshop for you!
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.