What you will do
3 hour workshop
Come along and create your own beaded jewellery designs. We run small group classes with a maximum of 8 students so that you have lots of personal tuition. During the workshop you shall learn about basic beading techniques, findings and tools. Learn to use findings to create a professional finish. You will complete a bracelet and matching earrings of your own design. All materials and refreshments included.
- Design and make your very own one-of-a-kind bracelet with matching earrings
- Learn how to use the different jewellery pliers and cutters
- Learn about all jewellery findings, how to use and manipulate headpins using round nose pliers and a variety of beads to create wire wrapped loops
- Learn how to use tiger tale and how to crimp
- How to open and close jump rings and how to attach a clasp to finish your work
- Choose from a huge selection of pearls, beads, and crystals
- Get inspiration and design tips in developing your design on the day from a selection of finished bracelet examples for you to look at
- You will leave with lots of knowledge and a one-of-a-kind finished set of jewellery which we will put in an organza bag
All materials are provided along with refreshments in the fun and relaxing workshop. We hope to see you soon.
Select a class time
None of the dates work for you? Let the host know and you will be notified when new dates are added.
You will only receive an email from us if new dates are added for this class, you will not receive any marketing emails, and that's a promise!
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Craft My Day LTD
Rachel - Owner and Founder of 'Craft My Day'
Since completing her degree in ‘Costume and Technical effects for the performing arts’ at London College of Fashion in 2001, Rachel worked freelance in the film and events industries for many years before taking a break to be at home with her three children whilst they were small.
She began teaching at a private sewing studio, alongside freelance work and grew to love the rewarding nature of teaching.
'I can never seem to get enough of learning new skills, which I love to share…'
In 2016 Rachel decided to start up her own Craft studio and began to work with other local artists to create a unique space for people to come and learn a variety of crafts in a fun and relaxed setting. Her passion for textiles and design began during school when she found her own teacher a real inspiration. 'She developed my creativity but also gave me confidence for life. I aspire to recreate that experience, and inspire others to start their own creative journeys.' Rachel qualified as Powertex trainer in 2016 and is also really excited to share this fantastic product.
Rachel believes that all people are creative and with a bit of patience and encouragement can be taught ways to express that innate ability and get a real sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.
If you have any questions, please contact me using the ‘contact host’ button on the website page.”
All equipment, materials and light refreshments are included. You will take home your beautiful finished pieces.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.