7 hour course
Over the 5 days you will learn how to:
- Build a professional wire armature with K&S.
- Build replacement hands.
- Build and design your character.
- Use professional armature from Malvern which is included in this course.
- Design and make clothing for your puppet that is fitted and animatable.
- Treat clothing for your puppet during animation.
- Create movable/animatable eyes.
- Add hair and colour to your puppet.
- Repair and create replacement limbs.
- Create built in tie downs.
This is an advanced workshop where you will learn how to build a puppet that can not only withstand hours of animation but also perform well during the animation process by being fully articulate and easy to animate without any restrictions.
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Ctrl+ART+Dlt
Jennifer Kidd is a stop-motion animator and model maker that works in the film industry creating props and sets for animated and live action feature films.
On weekends she teaches stop-motion animation, model making and puppet building workshops where you can learn how to create animated films and professional puppets that can withstand hours of animation.
Bring a packed lunch and change of jumper or apron
All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.