Six session class
Have you ever wanted to design and print your own Christmas / greeting cards? Then join us on our next workshop!
In this workshop
During this 6 week workshop you will:
- learn about lino printing tools and materials
- transfer your design onto lino in preparation to cut
- learn basic lino cutting techniques
- learn how to make prints with 2 / 3 colours from your lino block
You will go home with 6 finished cards (or you may want to purchase blanks and print more) and your own lino block which you will be able to use again and again at home!
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
Gift this class to a friend or loved one
About your host, Workshop 305 Community Interest Company
A social enterprise based in Wimbledon offering pottery, mosaics & print making at evening and weekend workshops.
Workshop 305 have created a relaxed studio atmosphere with a spacious ground floor that is divided into 2 large studios with a kiln room as well as a kitchen/dining area. The fully accessible building allows access for everyone.
Day to day, the workshop has classes for students with disabilities but also runs evening workshops in pottery, mosaics and print making for both adults and children with all abilities.
Our evening and weekend workshops, team building days and specialist workshops all support the work that we do.
- The nearest tube station is Wimbledon Park.
- The nearest train stations are Haydon’s Road and Earlsfield.
- Buses: 156, 200.
- We have ample free parking.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.