6 hour workshop
What knowledge will you get:
- what kinds of polymer clay exist and which of them you can choose to create lifelike flowers and plants;
- how to keep the polymer clay in a right way, don't let it dry;
- how to get the right basic colour of the clay for the flower/plant;
- how to create petals - right shape and size;
- how to add colours and shades on the petals and how to colour the egg;
- how to assemble the whole plant;
- how to fix the plant into the pot.
After the workshop you will take with you beautiful arrangement that can decorate your home or could be the nice gift for your loved ones and friends.
The workshop lasts 6 hours.
Size of the arrangement (snowdrops in the pot): height - 15 cm, diameter - 9 cm. Size of the pot: height - 7 cm, diameter - 7 cm.
We ensure quality. If your class doesn't reach your expectations, we'll give your money back.
This is a Flexitime class, which means the teacher can run this class around your schedule.
Time & Location
Select a date and location you want and your teacher will get back to you to confirm their availability.
About your host, Polymer flowers by Tatiana Godunova
Tatiana Godunova - award winning clay artist whose work is breathtakingly beautiful. Her experience with the polymer clay is over 6 years. Tatiana is the author of the tutorial book that contains detailed step-by-step classes how to create polymer flowers.
Flexible cancellation policy
Any class can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase. See cancellation policy.